Monday, January 7, 2008

Perth, Australia!!!

Okay, so we're back in the water again after a couple months of rest and I find Perth nearly upon us.

The 2008 World Masters Championship is scheduled for Perth this coming April. And boy do I want to go! The finances have been pretty shaky since the fire, but I've got to find a way to make it over there.

Two of my teammates have finally decided to go and of course want to do our Santa Baby Trio. They keep saying that they'll only go if I go. Talk about no pressure! Then there's the whole coach's daughter thing who heard we were thinking of going and got so excited that she scheduled us for extra practice with her!!! Considering she was one duet partner away from the Olympics this is definitely big news.

So in the course of one weekend, my Perth plans snowballed from a tenative "want to go" to "have to go or the world Will ENd AS WE KNOW IT" kind of thing.

Okay, so here's my fundraising plan.

I'm publishing articles on Helium. You can access my Articles page through this link:
http://www.helium.com/user/show_articles/324833

Enjoy the articles and help me get to Perth so the world doesn't end.